- Available geometric elements:
- Creation of Polygons
- Corners - The corners of a room are calculated using linear intersections, from points measured on the walls
- Colour - each element can be assigned a colour
- Height indication points - measured points are written in DXF together with their current height as text.
- With a user defined attribute catalog the recording of structured alphanumeric data is possible. Specific attributes can be assigned to each polyline object.
- Automatic calculation of areas, height and perimeter and export e.g. as room stamp
- Folders - can be created for organizing and grouping elements
- DXF-interface - enables the user to exchange geometry with any CAD programme in 2D and 3D
- Measurements - it is possible to check distances, lengths, widths, heights and angles
- Rotate drawing - the drawing can be aligned at an axis
- Assignment of a basis height at any time possible
- Connects to a total station via Bluetooth or a serial port
- Surveying methods:
- Reflectorless point measurement
- Point measurement using a prism - for surveying outdoors
- Plane section method - The point is calculated using angle values at an intersection with a defined plane
- Projection onto a plane
- Forward section method - an inaccesible point is determined with angle measurements from two stations
- Hidden Point - Easily measure points that are not directly visible by using a hidden point rod with 2 prisms.
- Station connection through
- Free stationing
- Positioning over a known point
- Displays the residuals in relation to the last station, with the possibility to turn known points on and off to improve the accuracy of the station
- Stake-out using imported DXF files. Stake-out single points on site
- Enter control points directly as coordinates
- Able to export coordinates so that they can be used for photogrammetry
- Large projects using several teams can be connected through the use of common known points
- Creates a drawing on-site with measured lengths. Efiicient work with provided CAD functions such as measuring diagonal, extend lines, rectangle, insert ledges into existing polylines.
- NEW Polylines can be moved, copied and mirrored.
- Wireless transfer of measured lengths from a bluetooth laser distancer (e.g. Leica DISTO D8) to the drawing or as alphanumeric data. The cursor can be controlled from the distancer as well.
- NEW A nearly full control of the graphic from the distancer is possible e.g. change of direction, pen on/off etc.
- Runs on PocketPCs using a Windows Mobile operating system
- runs on notebooks, netbooks etc. with Windows XP,Vista, 7
- Visual control of the survey network and the obtained data
- Possible to switch between a graphic plan view and a 3D view
- Dynamic zoom and pan and rotation
- Support of high resolution PDA displays (VGA) - quadruple resolution of the geometry display
- Administration of all elements in the folder view
- Context sensitive help function